Sikandar star Salman Khan OPENS up about receiving death threats from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang; says ‘Bas wohi problem….’

March 27, 2025

Bollywood superstar has finally addressed the death threats he received from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. Yes, during a promotional event

Bollywood superstar has finally addressed the death threats he received from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. Yes, during a promotional event for his upcoming film in Mumbai, the handsome hunk spoke to the media and responded to questions about his safety.

Salman acknowledged that his security measures have been enhanced. He even confessed that it is not a simple matter to be constantly accompanied by a security group. He said, “Bhagwan, Allah sab unpar hai. Jitni umar likhi hai, utni likhi hai. Bas yahi hai. Kabhi kabhi itne logon ko saath mein leke chalna padta hai, bas wohi problem ho jaati hai”.

For the uninitiated, in 2024, gunfire took place outside Khan’s residence in Mumbai’s Bandra neighborhood. As per reports, the Lawrence Bishnoi gang was behind the incident. The gangster’s brother, Anmol Bishnoi took credit for the shooting through a Facebook post. Since then Salman’s security has been together. In July, Salman shared a statement to authorities regarding the shooting incident and alleged that the Lawrence Bishnoi gang had attempted to assassinate him.

“I heard a cracker-like sound. Then, at around 4.55 am, the police bodyguard said that two people on a bike had fired from a weapon at the Galaxy Apartment’s first-floor balcony. There had been attempts to hurt me and my family before this as well. I have learnt that Lawrence Bishnoi has taken responsibility for the attack from social media. So, I believe that it is the Lawrence Bishnoi gang who have carried out the firing on my balcony,” said Salman to the anti-extortion cell of the Mumbai Crime Branch.

He added, “Earlier also, Lawrence Bishnoi and his gang members in an interview talked about killing me and my relatives. So, I believe that Lawrence Bishnoi, with the help of his gang members carried out the firing incident when my family members were sleeping inside and planning to kill me and my family members so they carried out the attack”.

Salman is always referred as ‘Bhaijaan of Bollywood’ and he manages to turn heads in style. According to sacnlik.com, Sikandar has already sold 76,006 tickets in Hindi 2D and 282 tickets in Hindi IMAX within four days. The film has secured block bookings and the ticket sales worth Rs 6.61 crore for the opening day. The film has a total of 9128 screenings scheduled across India.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

3 × 1 =

LIGA711
LIGA711 DAFTAR
LIGA711 LOGIN
LIGA711 RTP

SLOT ONLINE
SLOT LIGA711